Feinland for Senate 2012
- Full Name: Marsha J. Feinland
- Spouse: Tom Condit
- Child: Ian Grimes
- Birth Date and place: 05/21/1949 at New York
- Home City: Berkeley, CA
- Co-chair, Alameda County Peace and Freedom Party, 2008-present
- State Central Committee, Peace and Freedom Party, 1988-present
- Candidate, United States Senate, 2012
- Treasurer, Peace and Freedom Party State central committee, 2008-2010
- Candidate, United States Senate, 2010
- Candidate, California State Senate, District 9, 2008
- Parliamentarian, State Central Committee, Peace and Freedom Party, 2006-2008
- Candidate, United States Senate, California, 2004, 2006
- State Fundraiser, Peace and Freedom Party, 2000-2002
- Candidate, California State Senate, District 9, 1998
- Candidate, Governor of California, 1998
- North State Chair, Peace and Freedom Party, 1992-1994, 1996-1998
- Candidate, President of the United States, 1996
- Teacher, Alameda Unified School District, 1985-2004
- Teacher, Beacon Day School, 1983-1985
- Teacher, Klamath-Trinity Joint Unified School District, 1982-1983
- Director, Hoopa Tribal Day Care Center, 1980-1982
- Teacher, Oakland Unified School District, 1975-1980
- Teacher, Philadelphia Public Schools, 1969-1972
- MS, Education, California State University, East Bay, 1979, Grade Point Average of 4.0
- BA, History, Bryn Mawr College, 1969, Grade Point Average of 2.9
Fight against corporate domination
It is nothing new to vote to help the banks by the congress even if the workers are bankrupt and the big business is making progress.
" Political consultants ever advise campaigns all "
Jobs and economy
We need to create jobs so that people can work and meet their basic needs (health, education, a transport, food …). Evict toxic sites and put people in supportive environments. We will carry out this project by taxing the rich and corporate profits.
House within reach of all
We must stop excluding people. Everyone needs a place to live, the demands are full of the rent is rising faster than the salary and the inflation rate.
Everyone needs health coverage. Whether it is the socialized medicine of the British system or by a single payer like in Canada or at varying prices like that of France, Germany and Australia which make appropriate care for all. Care at low cost but with good results controlled by insurance companies and pharmacies.
Peace and Freedom party
The Peace and Freedom Party (PFP for short) are a small political party in California. … Although the first candidates ran as early as 1966, the party, nationally, was founded in 23 juin 1967 as left-wing organization opposed to the Vietnam War.
For this year 2012, we bet Mrs. Marshal Feinland to be the candidate of the Senate.